Sometimes, we get so tied up with our expenses and try to pick up ourselves from all the stress of getting our finances in order. There are instances that we cannot avoid when our expenses are more than what our income can cover. During these times, we try to recover from the financial problems that we face and one way of doing it is by getting a payday loan.
Payday loans help. It may not be something permanent, but it helps you get by. The greatest blow of all is when your application for a payday loan gets rejected. Here are a few of the reasons why payday loans get rejected so that you can find ways to avoid it next time you find yourself short on expenses.
- You have to many payday loans rolling over.
One reason for getting rejected is existing debt. Having several payday loans rolling over can push a lender or the bank to deny your application for a loan. If you already have existing debt that are either rolling over or in default, the lender deems that this next loan would result to a same fate.
- You are not employed and no source of income.
The main source a payday loan expects you to get from and settle the debt is from a steady source of income, usually your salary. Without employment, there is no guarantee for the payday lender that you have a source of income from which you can get your loan from.
- You have bankruptcy on your record.
Despite of a payday loan not requiring to review your credit score, having a record of bankruptcy speaks of how you handle cash or credit. The lender doesn’t need to go beyond that information to know that you have a bad way of handling your debts.
- Your salary is in cash.
When you have outstanding loans and get paid with cash, there is a high probability that you manage your finances poorly and most probably, you loose all your cash before it gets to your lenders. Lenders will always watch out for their business and make sure they can recover the money you borrowed.
Business loans are very effective ways for an entrepreneur to raise funds. If you find yourself in a situation where you need to finance or spend for business expenditures, getting a business loan will truly help. Business loans are quite effective to support a business’ operations, growth, and even financing. For some entrepreneurs, it can quite be one of the best financial breakthrough that was implemented.
Here are a few things you need to know about business loans:
- A business loan depends on the owner’s personal credit rating. Yes, the owner’s credit rating plays an important role for the business loan getting approved. The owner will always be one with the business itself. Any liability that the owner has, the business will also assume.
- The main source of business loans are banks. License lenders are only secondary in source. Banks being a main source allows them to pull down the interest rates. Unlike license lenders, since they are not in demand within the market, they tend to charge more than what banks can charge.
- License lenders have easier process on application. Because banks are more cheaper when it comes to cost of borrowing, a license lender makes sure that they have faster and easier processing. This is usually the edge that they can offer their clients to match the bank’s demand.
- A good business plan must be in place. Without a business plan, there will be no loan being granted. Business plans are the blue print of the business. This gives the lenders an idea on how you can guarantee your payment during the loan period.
- You are required to contribute financially as well. It is not enough for the borrower to borrow money from a lender without contributing his own money. This gives the lender an idea and proof that the borrower will be able to settle the outstanding loan.
- Your business capacity matters to lender. One of the few things that need to be observed is your business’ age and size. Your lenders will look into this to identify that there is low risk in default.
When we encounter expenses that need to be addressed immediately, a payday loan is one of the best options that one can take. The problem with a payday loan is that it is made to be paid for a short period of time just enough to bridge the gap between the time you received income and the time expenses need to be paid. Payday loans can be very effective but can also be very damaging to ones’ financial stability.
Going for a payday loan is okay as long as the proper management is being applied. Here are a few things you can consider before getting a payday loan.
- Getting a loan should be qualified for the right reasons.
Understanding your purpose for the loan is very important. Payday loans are not much and are not as big as what other loans can offer. Payday loans should be for emergencies. Not buying new gadgets or possessions you don’t really need. Having the right reason for your payday loan will motivate you more to manage it properly.
- A payday loan can affect your credit score.
Even with a standard procedure of approving a payday loan without any reference to a credit score, it can still affect it in the future. Always remember that your credit score is based on how you treat your credit. If your loan amount is constantly increasing because of rolling over, it can definitely become a spiraling debt which other lenders should be watchful of.
- A payday loan has a long-term installment payment term
A few people may know this but payday loans are now being offered with long term payment periods. Rather than paying for the entire loan amount at one go, spreading it across a longer period allows you and helps you with managing finance.
- Avoid borrowing too much from a payday loan.
Make sure you only borrow the amount you need and never borrow more than that. When you borrow money from a lender or bank, they earn by charging interest. The more money you borrow, the higher your principal will be, the higer your interest payment will be computed for.
It is quite frustrating to get a business loan especially for those who are applying for the first time and are new entrepreneurs. They tend to go back and forth with the lender on the application process and start ending up confused. What is more disappointing in the process is when you end up getting rejected for the loan and don’t know what to do. If you end up as one of those entrepreneurs who applied for a business and gets rejected, here are a few reasons you can look out for.
- You failed to review and check your credit score before applying for a loan.
There are a lot of reasons on how a credit score is obtained. When it comes to business loans, your credit score plays an important role. There are even some cases where your loan application gets rejected solely because of your credit rating. If you plan on getting a business loan, make sure you review this one first. If your credit score is lower than what is usually required, make sure you work this up first before applying for the business loan.
- Your business’ cash flow is way to low.
When you apply for a business loan, one of the requirements that your lender will ask for is a business plan. Your business plan should reflect your projected and actual cash flow. Without adequate cash inflow, there is a high probability that your loan would be denied. Lenders and banks will want the business to be pouring in with cash. This will help them identify that there is little risk of not getting paid.
- You are at an early stage start up.
It is very seldom that a bank or lender will grant a business loan to a start up business. Even those businesses who are operating at an early stage will find themselves lucky to be granted a business loan. Lenders and bank would want security from their borrowers. One way to identify that a borrower is secured is through their duration in operating the business. Longevity is proof that the business can withstand economic and operating challenges.
If you think that getting a personal loan is the best way for you when life starts to get expensive, then understanding how a personal loan is very important. Yes, life does get expensive. It can happen and bring you down suddenly when all your expenses seem to be growing by the minute.
Getting a personal loan is a good way to raise funds. It can be a means to help you with your current finances and assist you to find yourself back handling your financials. But be careful, without proper management of your personal loan, this can get you into spiraling debt and further trouble. But if you think that you’ve got this and that you know what to do, by all means, take advantage of what a personal loan can offer. Here are a few qualifications on getting a personal loan.
- Credit Score
Your credit score needs to be in good standing. A lender or a bank will definitely check your credit score when you go apply for a personal loan. They will want to know how you handle your credit and deal with debt.
You need to have a source of income for you to be able to qualify for a personal loan. Your income will often determine how much you can borrow from the lender or bank. Of course, the proceeds depend on your credit score as well. Income is an important factor. Without income, a loan will not be granted by the lender since it will mean that you don’t have anything to pull your payment from. Make sure that your income is sufficient and consistent. Commission based income can even be a basis for rejection since a lender would prefer a consistent one.
A lender would always want you to have an address you live in for at least more than 6 months. A permanent address is preferred. This gives the lender peace of mind that they would be able to reach out to you in case problems regarding the loans payment arise. Your physical address will definitely be playing a good role for approval.